Thursday, May 3, 2007

Good times...

**Update** - last week's camping post.

I can't remember the last time I laughed as hard as I did last weekend. Everyone should go camping. Get a group of friends together and just do it.

The picture below is the one and only picture I took over the weekend. I arrived at the Mecca Beach camp grounds at Salton Sea in Indio, CA a little before everyone had gotten back from Coachella and I wasn't quite which camp site was ours. I drove around in the dark for a bit - got nice and lost until I came across the spectacle below. The handy work of my friends is unmistakable. I had finally found it!

The flash on my Cybershot fails to capture the degree of the anti-Captain-Planet-semitism of our camp site in the picture below. But before I got a chance to dwell on how much it sucked to have gotten lost in the desert at night - the gang had arrived - we fixed up camp - and the rest was history. Roflcopters, LMAObombs and lollernukes a plenty! It was great seeing you kidz. Can't wait for the next one.

No comments: