Friday, April 27, 2007

Goin camping with some Kidz

This may be my last post this weekend as some friends of mine have come down from Seattle for the 3 day Coachella festival/concert, which started today. And with that, I'm off to Indio, CA to party...err, I mean go camping. Here's a few pictures from the Coachella website. Hope it's as nice as it looks here. Probably not. But either way it should be good to get away for a bit and I've always had good quality wholesome fun at Warped Tour so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what the Coachella scene is like.













I've never been camping outside of Washington. I'd love to hear any suggestions you might have for some good places to camp in California. I'm more than willing to make the drive for the spot that's just right.

No comments: