Thursday, September 4, 2008

Rick's Tavern

I was walking down Main St. earlier today during the hour of lunch, looking for a suitable place to pick up where I'd left off in 'eclipse' (book three of the 'twilight' series)... my journey led me to Rick's Tavern. I used to come here semi-regularly but burritos have taken over my life as of late and I'd almost forgotten it as an option altogether. They do this thing on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 'Burger Madness', it's sort of like a burger happy hour and despite the allusion to mad cow disease, I knew I was going to order a veggie burger anyways so I happily posted up at an open table in the corner and dove into my book.

I'm enjoying the 'twililght' series and 'eclipse' is no exception. But to stay on point, the reason I'm posting my lunch time adventure is to share the glory of Rick's $5 dollar burger. The thing is legit and so are the waffle fries that come with it. If you're ever in the area and are looking for a budget lunch and happen to be in the mood for a burger and it also happens to be either a Tuesday or a Thursday... now you know what to do.

Burger Madness

No comments: