Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Simpsons Avatar

I came across The Simpsons Movie's Myspace where you'll find a plethora of fun ways to kill some time. One of the cooler things was the"Create A Simpsons Avatar" which is what I attempted here. What do you think... does it look like me?

Their website is pretty cool too - you can check it out here. I don't know about you but I was only mildly excited about seeing this movie. That was until I played some of the flash games on their site and created my own avatar. The whole experience really reinforces the power of marketing for me and serves as a good example of how anyone can leverage a free service such as MySpace to connect with your audience and generate some hype.

There's a 711 turned Kwik-E-Mart on the corner of Venice and Sepulveda not too far from my apartment... Squishee anyone?


No comments: