Monday, December 29, 2008

Poladroid

Poladroid is a fun/free photo app that I love - poladroid. Drag and drop your digital pics and a few seconds later you have polaroids! It's fun to use too! I took a screenshot of my desktop so you could see it in action. Notice how the pics are less developed as you move left to right? That's because they take a minute to develop, just like real polaroids :)

I've been patiently waiting for the Windows compatible version, it was released a couple days ago and now I'm Poladroid'ing everything! Here's a couples examples...

Taken with the fishy lense on my Canon a630. Dropped the pic into Poladroid and blam...

how cool is that?

There's a mirrored window at the corner of Main and Rose; I took this with my iPhone as I was on my way to the beach to have lunch. See the white bag? There's a burrito in there. When I got back to my desk, I emailed the photo to myself then ran it through Poladroid AND another cool app - Toy Camera, which added a little noise and some edge effects.


Hell Yeeeah!

No comments: