Sunday, December 14, 2008

christmas party

I went to a Secret Santa/White-Elephant Christmas party this weekend. It was a potluck. I made a vegetarian jambalaya, salmon and peanut butter chocolate chip cookies.

My friend Ashley turned out to be my secret santa and totally hooked me up!

  • American Apparel v-neck
  • The new Kanye CD, 808s & Heartbreak
  • Autographed HappySlip photo
  • GameStop gift card
Thanks again :)

Good friends, lots of food, Christmas music, games and presents. Here's a few pics...

me and Ashley (my awesome secret santa)

Christmas reds

Jaeden and Jerrald

2.5lbs of Atlantic Salmon marinated in soy sauce, brown sugar, lemon pepper and garlic powder for 4 hours then baked to perfection.

potluckin'

There's my jambalaya! (on the left) It was my first time making a jambalaya. I used a soy based ground beef substitute, mixed it with rice, bell peppers, diced tomatoes and green chillies.


I like this shot of Chris and Chewie with the same expression on their faces, lol

No comments: