Ever notice how food has a way of tasting better when you make it yourself? I wonder if there's a name for this phenomenon... uh oh, I feel another Urban Dictionary post coming on.
Anyhow, like some of the other recipes I've posted here in the past I wanted to share this one with you because it's probably the dish I make most frequently and for good reason...
- Super cheap - ingredients for this dish never costs more than $10 and will last you 3-4 days.
- Super easy to make - virtually no prep time, is ready in minutes and no messy clean up.
- Super healthy - it's good for you!
- 1 can diced tomatoes 20 oz
- 1 can mixed vegetables 14 oz (drain juices)
- 1 can Hutch's diced tomatoes with green chili peppers 10 oz (this stuff adds just the right amount of kick)
- Salmon or shrimp 1/2 lb
- Cilantro (optional)