Sunday, October 7, 2007

Halo 3

This game needs no introduction as even those who live under a rock are probably playing Halo 3... under their rock.

I waited in line along with many other anxious gamers and picked up my copy a few minutes past the stroke of midnight on the day of its release.

Halo 3 is fun but in my opinion hasn't lived up to the hype. The campaign mode is nothing you haven't seen in the first two editions and is actually quite short (less than 10hrs on normal). Don't get me wrong, the entire Halo series still stands in a league of its own in comparison to other first-person-shooters and if you're set up for Xbox Live then picking up the latest edition to this series is a must. But save yourself a considerable amount of money and get the standard edition.

Sync up with me on Live: Jinf3rn0 (last character is a zero)

No comments: