Thursday, July 26, 2007

Wedding Bells a 'Ringin!

I look forward to the weekends as much as anybody else... but I'm particularly excited about this weekend because my sister is getting married! Woo-hoo! Not to mention I'll be reuniting with with family from the Philippines that I haven't seen in what feels like decades.

Highlights will include (but not limited to):

  • Seeing May, Anton and Renee.
  • Showing my girlfriend who's flying up from Hawaii and my friends from LA around the Emerald City aka Sea-Town aka the 2-o-sickness!
  • Drinking at the reception with friends old and new.
  • Drinking with my family.
  • Seeing my sister get married to one of the best guys I know.
Yes, 2/5 of the highlights include drinking and yes, I saved the best for last.

Summers here and love is in the air!


No comments: